The fall has got to be my favorite season! Between the cool weather, all the leaves changing, fun fashion, and hello…pumpkin flavored everything! But before you go out and crush a couple pies in celebration, try whipping up a batch of these mini pumpkin pie tarts!
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) foil baking cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place baking cups on baking sheet with sides and then spray each cup with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl.
- Beat egg whites in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared cup.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean.
- Cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top each with whipped topping and gingersnap crumbs.