I don’t know about the rest of you but the warm weather makes ice cream my #1 sweet tooth craving.Thanks to Skinny Scoop… here is a great and simple recipe for a sugar free ice cream sandwich. It will be the perfect cure to beat the heat and you won’t even have to feel bad!
- Approximately 30 graham crackers, broken in half
- Large box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 8 ounces sugar free or lite whipped topping
- Skim Milk
- Sprinkles and nuts, optional
- Prepare pudding with milk, according to package directions. Whip in whipped topping and blend until smooth.
- Place a large dollop on a graham cracker and top with another. Dip each side into sprinkles or nuts if desired.
- Place in individual zipper seal sandwich bags and freeze until firm.