This week’s weekly squeeze literally fell into my lap. I’m sitting here doing my work and eating some reduced fat Nilla Wafers and noticed they had a fun recipe on the side of the box. PERFECT!
It’s called the “Nilla Yogurt Freeze” and looks bite-sized and delicious!
- 2 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers
- 2 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry low-fat yogurt
- Place 1 wafer in paper-lined medium muffin cup
- Cover with combined Cool Whip and yogurt
- Top with remaining wafer
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm
Nutrition Facts: Calories 80, Total fat 2g, Saturated fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 45mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Dietary fiber 0g, Sugars 9g