This recipe is just ridiculous, thank you Greenlean Blog for sharing! I love that I can whip them up and have them later for a snack or even serve them as a fun dessert at a summer BBQ.
- 1 Banana (preferably firm), sliced 1/4″ thick pieces
- 1 extra large strawberry, sliced
- 1 heaping tsp. Almond Butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1 Tbsp. granola (optional)
- Slice banana’s into pieces, make sure you have an even amount to make your sandwiches.
- Equally smear peanut butter on to one side of half of your cut bananas. Add 1 piece of sliced strawberry onto peanut butter. Top other banana piece onto strawberry.
- Place toothpick into center of banana to hold it together. With a knife or spoon, smear the yogurt onto the banana, than sprinkle with granola.
- Place into freezer for 30 to 60 minutes.
calories per banana treat including granola: 22, Fat: .04, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 2, Potassium: 70, Carbs: 4, Fiber: .05, Sugar: 1.9, Protein: 1