Deviled Eggs are a party staple, but if you’re trying to get fit an trim this yummy appetizer may not be the best option for you. That is…until now! We found a healthier alternative to the traditional recipe and just had to share!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 6 teaspoons of plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- Chili powder
- After boiling the eggs, take them out of their shells and cut them in half.
- Take the yolks out and put them into a bowl and crumble the yolks with a fork.
- Add the yogurt and mustard to the yolk.
- Add the onion as well and move it around a little to mix the ingredients.
- Squeeze about 2 tablespoons of honey out of the honey bear right over the mixture.
- Add the paprika and move the egg yolks carefully around.
- Sprinkle some chille powder over the top – it’s up to you how spicy you wanted to be.
- Take a teaspoon and fill the hard boiled egg whites with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the top of each egg with paprika and serve.