Were you avoiding all of the Valentine’s Day chocolate yesterday in an effort to save some calories? Well, do I have a treat for you, Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge!!!! The recipe is by Weight Watchers and only has a 3 PointsPlus value per serving. So easy to make and SO delicious.
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, or light butter
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 14 large marshmallow(s)
Instructions (Serves approx. 36)
- Coat an 8×8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours (or put in the freezer for half the time). Cut into 1-inch squares and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.