No, I’m not talking about the million calorie version of a banana split…though delicious…I would not try to pull a fast one on you in a weekly squeeze post! This healthier version by the Undressed Skeleton just might be my new favorite sundae!
Calories: 305, Fat 8g, Carbs 45g, Fiber 14g, Sugars 20g, Protein 10g
**Don’t be afraid of these numbers! Compared to a restaurant banana split you can save up to 800 calories. PLUS…you can share it with a friend (call me!).
- 1 Tsp Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Pineapple Slice
- 1 Tbsp No Sugar Added Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1 Tbsp Sliced Almonds
- 3 Walnut Halves
- 1 Tsp Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tsp Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Reddi Whip
- 3 Maraschino Cherries
- 3 Flavors of Skinny Cow Ice Cream
- Add 1/4 cup of Reddi Whip to the bottom of the bowl.
- Slice the banana in fourths and place it on top of reddi whip.
- Dice up the pineapple and lay it on top of the banana.
- Add another layer of Reddi whip on top of the pineapple.
- I have a ice cream scooper that scoops 1/4 cups and that is what I used to scoop out the ice cream. I scooped 1/4 of each flavor and laid it on top of the Reddi Whip Layer.
- Next I drizzled 1 Tbsp of Chocolate Syrup and 1 Tbsp of Caramel syrup on the split with a spoon. After all the syrups were added I topped with with the almonds, walnuts and flax seeds.
- This dessert would be so much fun to set up for a party with the girls or a summer barbecue with friends or family.