Thanks to Glamour for these creative ideas for your “something blue!”
1. Shoes: Put your best foot forward with navy pumps.
2. Ring: A sapphire sparkler, like the one worn by Kate Middleton, is instantly regal.
3. Dress: Surprise your guests with a sky-hued gown. Too much? Wear a blue lining.
4. Brooch: Pin an heirloom tanzanite to your sash. Or cluster jewels for some pretty pizzazz.
5. Bouquet: Tuck hydrangeas, cornflowers, or even peacock feathers into your posies.
6. Temporary tattoo: A tiny indigo heart on the inside of your wrist puts the fun in romance.
7. Lingerie: Only you and your hubby will know if your azure undies are naughty or nice.
8. Garter: Keep it tasteful, not tacky, with delicate teal lace.
9. Fascinator: Charm well-wishers with a pastel blue headpiece.
10. Ribbon: Wrap flower stems in rich cerulean velvet.
11. Capelet: Heat up a chilly winter’s day with a sea-inspired mohair shrug.
12. Handkerchief: Use midnight-colored thread to embroider your new initials in one corner.
13. Tights: Why not rock a pair of aqua fishnets under that gown?
14. Nail polish: Paint your digits a light turquoise that won’t upstage your bling.
15. Mascara: Enhance your eyes with a comely cobalt shade. (Just make sure it’s waterproof!)