Oh. My. Goodness! One of the only things I like about camping is making s’mores but seeing that I NEVER actually go camping I don’t get to enjoy these tasty treats. Luckily, I found this recipe from Tip Junkie to make s’mores in the oven (toaster oven or microwave) and even put them on a stick for pops! Perfect for having in your house as a snack but a GREAT idea as favors for parties or snacks. Who wouldn’t want to take a bite out of these?
- Set oven to 400 degrees
- Break graham crackers and place on a cookie sheet (or microwavable plate)
- Place a marshmallow on one side and chocolate chips on the other
- Insert cookie sheet into oven until chocolate begins to soften (only a few minutes) and marshmallow reaches desired shade of brown
- Remove from oven
- Optional – insert stick
- Sandwich the crackers together
- Place in the freezer for at least 5 minutes
- Dip half or the whole s’more into melted chocolate
- Serve and enjoy!!!