So I tend to blog about how easy it is to just get your friends together for a little party on a whim. Well, we did it and I just had to share! Ok ok….it wasn’t exactly on a whim…it was planned about 2 weeks in advance to get the date on everyone’s calendar but other than that we totally just whipped everything together.
Our hosts for the evening were nice enough to let me take over their backyard and put together a cute table setting for the occasion, and I did it on a budget! I wish I had more pictures to share but below are the good ones. I’ve also included what I bought in case you want to replicate…seriously, so easy!
- 2 – 6′ foot folding tables (which I already had from our tailgating adventures)
- 8 – folding chairs (property of our hosts)
- 2 – vinyl tablecloths from Party City at $5.99 each (they had them in a TON of colors and at a way better price than Wal-Mart)
- 16 – patterned napkins from Party City on sale for $2.50 for the pack
- 2 – small tins from IKEA at $.99 each (I am obsessed with these…so many uses!)
- 1 – tall glass lantern from IKEA for $12.99 (I also had this already)
- 1 – candle for $3 (had already)
- 3 – “batches” of flowers in 3 different sets of colored flowers and made my own arrangements for $15
- 7 – random name tags I decided to do at the last minute!