It’s not uncommon to go through “post wedding blues” when all of the hustle and bustle of your wedding day is over. We always tell our brides to try and look forward to fun things like a night out with friends, putting together your home as a married couple, plan a trip, etc. But what about date night?! Sure it’s something we all try to do but but it doesn’t necessarily need to be something you leave the house for and go to a fancy dinner. The team over at The Dating Divas compiled a fun list of “dates in a bag” where you put together a gift bag with contents for what you’re planning for your date. Too cute! My wheels are spinning with additional ideas but I just love the concept!
Try some of the Dating Diva dates when planning your next night!
1. Picnic Date: Grab items you can use at a local park.
2. Game Date: Grab a deck of cards and a few treats.
3. Spa Date: Grab some lotion, calm music and breath mints.
4. Italian Date: Grab an Italian movie, food and treats.
5. Our Favorite Things Date: Grab your favorite movie and treats.
6.Memory Date: Grab your wedding album or video and watch together.
7. Exercise Date: Grab water bottles and find a place to exercise.
8. Bubble Bath Date: Grab some bubble bath and candles.
9. Rock Star Date: Grab your favorite music you can listen to together.
10. TV Date Night: Grab a television series you and your spouse want to watch and enjoy the whole season together.