I really don’t understand how it’s almost 70 degrees in February. I mean, I’m not complaining, I’m just confused! ANYWAY, in honor of the flip flop weather today I am dedicating the weekly squeeze to a warm weather drink I am oh so anxious to try. Introducing the Cucumber & Lime Spritzer. Holding strong at a mere 15 calories, this light beverage is sure to hit the spot. It’s also versatile as the recipe has an option with and without alcohol. Fabulous.
- 2 12-ounce cans club soda
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 3 to 4 limes)
- 1 Kirby cucumber, thinly sliced
- In a pitcher, combine the club soda, lime juice, and cucumber. Serve over ice.
- For an instant cocktail: Stir in 1/2 cup gin before serving.