Throwing one last bash to end the summer? Try out some of these tasty labor day themed cocktails!
Labor Day Lounger
- 4 ounces Jalapeño-Infused Camarena Silver Tequila*
- 3 ounces Fresh-Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
- 1 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 ounces Orange Liqueur
- Orange Peel for Garnis
- In a cocktail shaker, combine jalapeño-infused Camarena Silver Tequila, blood orange juice, lime juice and Cointreau. Fill with ice, shake and strain into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with an orange peel.
- To make jalapeño infusion, slice up a fresh jalapeño pepper and allow it to steep in 1 cup of Camarena Silver Tequila for 2 hours. Taste to check the heat level, and continue to steep if a stronger infusion is desired. Once infusing process is complete, remove the slices by pouring the mixture through a mess strainer.
Lingering Labor Day - Created by Scott Fitzgerald, Mulberry Project NYC
- 2 ounces Brugal Extra Dry Rum
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 3/4 ounce. Simple Syrup
- 6 Watermelon Chunks
- 1 Thai Chili
- Muddle Watermelon and Chili, add remaining ingredients.
- Shake and fine strain over fresh ice, garnish with Watermelon.