Are you planning a bridal or baby shower? Instead of (or in addition to!) serving wine, try this recipe for Mimosa Punch! It’s perfect for a brunch as a twist on the traditional mimosa or bellini.
- 2 quarts of fresh orange juice
- 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- Orange slices
- Fresh strawberries, sliced or halved depending on size
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- Ice cubes
- Combine orange juice, ginger ale, Grand Marnier, orange slices and strawberries in a large punch bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, 1-2 hours.
- Right before serving, add the Champagne and ice.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately.
Note - If juice is a little tart, add 1/2 cup of super-fine granulated sugar to punch before refrigerating.